Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is It Hot In Here Or What?

OK, so it's been close to three weeks now since I arrived in VA. I don't know if this summer has been a normal summer so far, but either way the heat and humidity has been out of this world. To add to it, the price of just about everything around this area is way over priced. I know I drink too much Coke (tm), but charging me close to $8 for a 24 pack is not the reason I wanted to have to cut down drink it. Food in general is priced out of this world, mostly meats, so I guess I am going to lose weight and cut back on my Coke (tm) consumption!

Over-all, I know that this is not the type of place that I will be settling down in. I haven't achieved much progress in the three weeks I have been here besides knowing that I am not staying and that I am even thinking about heading back down to Florida to re-group my thoughts.

When I set out to come up to VA I was still planning on going out to Colorado, but over these last couple of weeks I have come across some other people's opinions and information that has me second guessing that move, or at least for now.

I know it is not even the end of the July yet, but I am still trying to make the spring semester at college, in whatever state I end up in. So I think the wise move right now is to pick one of the areas in Florida that was still on my "short list" and head back down south. At least the areas will be some place new, but still close to areas that I know and can fall back on for help.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment